Who will you become in 2024?
How will you feel at this time next year?
Word of the Year
Get the Guide for Choosing Yours!
- January 2, 2024 - Our event has ended, but you can still get the guide for how to choose your word and what to do with it during the year to create the transformation you desire.
- Where: Zoom! Just sign up to RSVP on this page and you will be sent a link and calendar invite to the event.
- Guided self-exploration in the days leading up to the event
- Learn how to best choose your word and be guided to do so during the event
- Know what actions to take to make the most of your word this year
Don't just choose a word haphazardly. This is a tool you will carry with you and use all year. Learn how to make the most of it.
What to do in the days leading up to your choice.
How will you know when you have the right word?
What to do with your word once you have it. Now and all year long.
Get to know your host:
Julie has been helping women overcome their personal barriers and find greater happiness through intentionally creating their ideal life for years.
With a background as a life coach, yoga teacher, and creator of various mindfulness courses and workshops, Julie created the JMB Living Journal to give women a daily guide that encourages them to prioritize themselves with self-care, find joy every day, be more present and support them on their growth journey with insights from intentional journaling.
She is host of The Art of Intentional Living Community, a virtual community where like-minded women come together to support each other on a journey toward living more intentionally, through self-discovery, personal growth and positivity.
You can learn more about Julie and the JMB Living Journal here.